Friday, June 5, 2009

Weather

I made a "weather chart" after wanting to work with Claire on weather, yet not wanting to pay 30 bucks for a real one. It's made out of a diaper box, some magnets, and some card stock shapes.

Anyway, Claire really has grown to love it. Whenever something happens, she says "we change weather!" and she'll "read" it and say "the weather today is SUNNY" or rainy, or windy, or cloudy. I didn't make a snowy cause... well... how often would that get used.

She loved seeing a rainbow last week. So much so, that she colored one on the car window in red crayon. I have to admit, it does look like a rainbow...

1 comment:

  1. i think i will come visit claire and eat some pizza. that sounds so good right now. way to go on the weather box super-mom. it never occurred to me that you have to teach bambinos such things. more evidence that i should get a high paying job and hire you to raise my children. thanks for posting the cute pics- they brightened my day!

    ReplyDelete